Pages

Sunday, April 7

YOKO MISSING



Yesterday afternoon this dog tragically went missing. Around 3pm near S.2'nd & Bedford Ave., the dog was struck by a car and in shock ran away frantically. I actually spoke with the owner. While out on a walk with 3 dogs, he stopped me to ask if I had seen his little pup...Unfortunately, I hadn't...but I gave him my card and said I would spread the message. Seeing the look in the owner's eyes broke my heart...and now I'm compulsively looking around for a little Australian Shepherd. Apparently she was seen today around 2pm near S.2'nd and Havemayer, so it seems like she is staying around that same area. Please, please please keep an eye and ear out for this pup.

Name: Yoko
Breed: Australian Miniature Shepherd
Gender: Female
Age 7 Months
Fur is brown with black dots, she has white paws and light blue eyes

If you have any information at all, please contact the owner Leeny: 646 673 4896

1 comment: