Pages

Tuesday, September 4

MEET TODD!

As many of you know, I had been accpeting applications for a new dog walker to join the pack for nearly 2 months before I found Todd Weinstock. It didn't take long for me to realize that I could finally stop accepting new applications, because I found the right guy. He was good handling 4 dogs immediately and had a kind, approachable energy. In fact, it was a good sign to me that, during the interview process, I happened to be walking 3 dogs passed a yoga studio in the morning, and he was waiting in line with his yoga mat, looking all zen. We talked a bit...and I was impressed with his modesty & the things we discussed. Bottom line = He's bringing good vibes to the tribe.

Anyway, Todd lives near McGolrick Park with his fiance, Jenny and their Cairns Terrier, Whoopi. They are available to board dogs and have already done so multiple times. Jenny is awesome too and they are ready to meet new clients whenever. We're all flexible. Some of you might also like to know that Todd's an active musician and producer, with a deep network in the music industry. 

He's a really an interesting guy, so if you'd like to have a meeting with him, we can arrange for that...or you can just come to the next Dog-E-Party! {More details on that soon}

Todd's way with dogs and his way of life are in line with what Dog-E-Dog needs in a walker. So, please all join me in welcoming Todd into the pack....Woof!




with Sampson, from BARC shelter, during a volunteer shift



Laika, Todd, Fonzie, Otto, Jenny



Crash, Sydney, Toddinski, Barkley, Nugget



Albert, Jenny, Fonzie, Hank, Lady, Laika and us guys

No comments:

Post a Comment